A chemical peel is a form of chemical exfoliation using an acid solution to remove dead and damaged skin to smooth and refine the skin, texture. A chemical peel can safely reduce wrinkles and correct skin tone. To see best results you will need to receive a series of 6-8 peels every 2-4 weeks.
- Restore a youthful, vibrant appearance to wrinkly, blotchy, sun-damaged skin.
- Diminish the look of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars
- Triggers cell regeneration
- Even out skin tone
- Smooths and freshens skin texture
- Helps products penetrate further into the skin increasing their efficacy.
- Reduces and eliminates sun damaged skin and enlarged pores
- Effective on irregular pigmentation and dark circles
- Accutane: Time on and time off
- Retin-A: Discontinue for 7- 10 days prior to treatment
- Pregnant, Lactating or Rosacea – Evaluate
- Allergy to Aspirin
- Sunburned, compromised skin, active cold sores, history of Herpes Simplex or an active facial rash
- Medications: Diabetes 2, Lupus
- Serious medical condition: Heart condition/problem, Immunity disorder, Diabetes, etc.
- Permanent cosmetics wait 7 days then cover with occlusive barrier
- Immediately post lift or surgery needs doctor approval
- Waxing requires a 7 day waiting period
The initial -72 hours post procedure are the most critical. Clients should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Use sunscreen daily! DO NOT go out (even on a cloudy day) without sun protection.
- Avoid direct sun and extreme heat and cold.
- Use the POSTTREATMENT KIT for the next 3-5 days.
- Discontinue use of any AHA products.
- A client may continue their regular skincare regime after 72 hours or when their skin is no longer flaking and peeling.
- No scratching or peeling, limit exercise for first 24 hours, drink plenty of water and have a realistic expectation of the healing process.