First Time Guests Will Receive 20% Off Any one Skincare Service
Bare Necessity Wax & Spa proudly uses organic skin care products by the skincare leader - Eminence Organic Skin Care.
What makes Eminence special?
- Products are proudly free of parabens, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, harmful colorants and fragrances, mineral oils, petroleum, and other harsh cosmetic chemicals.
- Since the inception in 1958, they have been using sustainable farming and green practices to create natural, organic, andBiodynamic® products.
- They continue to use hand-picked fresh ingredients to create products that contain potent healing and beautifying properties. Many of these ingredients are combined with pure waters drawn from a thermal hot spring lake containing minerals and trace elements found nowhere else on earth.
- Their products are handmade without any severe heating or hydrogenating processes that can affect the nutritional content and potency of natural ingredients. Vitamins are captured in their all-natural fresh base, offering dramatic results as actual seeds, pulps and peels impart regenerative and healing powers that only nature can produce.
- Eminence Organic Skin Care was certified by the non-profit B Lab® to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
- They are proud to use wind energy and solar power energy in the making of their products and they plant a tree for every product sold.
Learn More About Eminence
Who Else Uses Eminence
Eminence products are found in some of the finest establishments within the world and are used by many celebrities as noted on their website https://eminenceorganics.com/us/celebrity-love
Does your favorite celebrity use Eminence?
Get Your Eminence Products
We carry a variety of Eminence products. However, their product line is vast and can be tailored to your skin or your preferences.
As a proud spa partner, our clients "you" receive free shipping on products ordered from Eminence.
Use your smartphone to scan this QR code.
Click Here for Barcode
Beware Of Counterfeits!
You may find Eminence products online at Amazon, Costco or Walmart, but BE AWARE, those products are counterfeit! Eminence does not sell through those channels. See the attached letters from Eminence.