Now Hiring Estheticians in Gilbert, AZ!
Pursue your passion for helping others look and feel their best as the newest member of the Bare Necessity Wax & Spa Team! We continually look for talented Estheticians who love to deliver exceptional skincare and waxing services and are committed to quality and personalized care that we’re well known for in Arizona. Bare Necessity Wax & Spa has cultivated a dynamic work atmosphere that includes ongoing support for your professional growth, distinctive industry incentives, and competitive compensation.
Do you have the skills we're looking for?
• Must be an AZ Licensed Aesthetician or Cosmetologist and maintain a current license.
• Must have a minimum of 6 months on the job (Non-School) experience performing body waxing with hard wax.
• Must be professional and comfortable performing full body waxing.
• Must be dedicated to ongoing continued education.
• Must be motivated and driven to build and maintain clientele base.
If you’re really trying to impress us, the following skills aren’t required… but they’ll definitely make you stand out!
• Eminence Organic Skin Care product familiarity
• Eyelash lift and tint
• Eyebrow lamination and tint
• Eyelash extensions
Ideal applicants should be:
• Dependable – Friends would describe you more as “reliable” than “spontaneous”.
• People-oriented – You love working as part of a team and are always ready to interact with new people.
Ready to apply and think you’ll be a good fit? Click below to apply!
• Family-owned local business
• Sundays guaranteed off
• Most competitive salary in the industry—Hourly + service and retail commissions + gratuity (averages $25-$40 for established team members)
Tired of working for a corporate franchise? So were we! That's why we started Bare Necessity Wax Spa where we focus on staying busy, doing what we love without treating clients and employees like numbers. No hard package, membership or product sales here! Our pay is second to none in the industry and our only requirement is that you are passionate about your craft, reliable, a true team player, upbeat and understand the importance of not only educating clients on proper skincare/products but taking your time getting to know them while providing amazing service. If this sounds like a breath of fresh air and gets you excited then please take a look at our minimum requirements to see if you are eligible to apply.
• One location - Gilbert Rd. south of Elliot Rd.
Hours per week:
• 25-35 (most shifts are 1/2 days)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
• Remote interview process
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Plastic shield at workstations
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place